Marketing for Expert Witnesses
Expert Communications provides professional marketing services specifically designed for expert witnesses.
As an expert witness, you have probably asked yourself one or more of the following questions:
- How do attorneys find and choose experts?
- How can I promote my services without looking like a “hired gun” or “professional expert”?
- How should I optimize my website?
- How do I get attorneys to accept and pay my fees?
The originator of expert legal marketing, Expert Communications has a proven track record of successfully helping expert witnesses effectively communicate their value and availability to attorneys, without damaging their credibility.
How We Work
We start by reviewing your expertise, marketing efforts and branding, then develop a strategy for increasing your visibility and market share. Finally, we can implement your day-to-day marketing activities, or coach you to do it yourself.
A thorough review and analysis of what you’re currently doing and your potential.
- Review and analyze your current marketing including a critique of existing advertising
- Edit CV, engagement documents and other materials
- Review your website
- Evaluate your positioning with your competition and review your rates
Then, we will provide you recommendations and a personalized strategy.
- Ideas for the expression of your unique message, sometimes called branding or identity
- Advise on whether/where to advertise, what works and what doesn’t
- Suggest networking and publicity actions
- Practical suggestions that you can take immediately to increase your visibility
With our strategy in place, you can delegate your marketing work too.
- Create your website. Our turnkey service includes organization, writing/editing (wordsmithing is our specialty), design and coding. Or, we can update, fine-tune, and search engine optimize your existing site.
- After having determined whether and where you should advertise, compose and place directory listings and/or advertising. Often we maximize the value of a client’s existing advertising by revising content, indexes and keywords.