Consulting / Coaching Services
Whether you are a physician medical-legal expert, CPA/financial
advisor, vocational rehabilitation counselor, forensic engineering
expert, or other kind of expert, we can help you get more clients and cases.
Note: If you want to know how to become an expert witness,
we can evaluate your potential and help you get started. Call 214-774-9920 and ask for Rosalie Hamilton.
As an expert witness, you have probably asked yourself one or more
of the following questions:
- How do attorneys find and choose experts?
- How can I promote my services without looking like a "hired gun" or "professional
- Do I need a website?
- How do I get attorneys to accept and pay my fees?
- How can I create more word-of-mouth business and build credibility
The originator of expert legal marketing, Expert Communications
has a proven track record of successfully helping expert witnesses
effectively communicate their value and availability to attorneys,
without damaging their credibility.
Expert Communications provides professional marketing services specifically designed for expert witnesses.
Strategy - Analysis of your marketing, and phone consultation with findings and recommendations.
Review and analyze your current marketing, CV (for editing and bulletproofing),
engagement documents and other materials including your website. Evaluate
your positioning with your competition and review your rates. Critique
your existing advertising.
Give you recommendations, a personalized strategy, including ideas
for the expression of your unique message, sometimes called branding
or identity. Advise whether/where to advertise, what works
and what doesn’t. Suggest networking and publicity actions. Practical
suggestions, specific steps you can take immediately to increase
your visibility. These recommendations are presented to you
in a personal telephone consultation.
Implementation Optional, following Analysis.
Design and produce printed
materials such as business cards, stationery, brochure
(for a group), and professional announcements.
Create your website,
turnkey – organize, write/edit (wordsmithing is our specialty),
and design and coding. Update, fine-tune, and search engine
optimize existing sites.
See our Portfolio of
websites and other marketing materials created for expert witnesses.
After having determined whether and where you should advertise,
compose and place directory listings and/or advertising. Often
we maximize the value of a client’s existing advertising by
revising content, indexes and keywords.
The Bottom Line: What values have we created for our clients?
- Enlarged their market share.
- Enhanced their reputation.
- Increased their business in order to support subordinate consultants.
- Publicized a group/firm identity so the formerly solo-primary
consultant can build an entity to sell.
- Made their website work for them.
- Reduced stress by locating and eliminating potential cross-examination
vulnerability points in CV and other materials, website, and advertising.
- Improved their bottom line by creating/improving engagement policies
such as those regarding retainer requirements and contracts, and
- Increased gross revenue by analyzing competitors’ rates
and recommending appropriate fee increases.
- Reduced their long-term advertising budget by eliminating advertising
that is not cost-effective.
- Got an entire forensic engineering firm staff on-board by providing
a one-day workshop on marketing and how each of them fit in the
You are truly the ”expert to the experts.” Your professional
service helped me realize that I needed marketing assistance to
take my company to the next level. I would, without hesitation,
recommend you to all professional consultants and expert witnesses,
whether they practice on a regional or international basis.
Click here to read more comments from our happy clients in
their own words.